Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

I celebrated my 1 month birthday on Saturday/6th by watching ECU beat WVU with my mommy. We cheered for our favorite football team while wearing our ECU gear. I plan to help daddy cheer during basketball season for his favorite team - Carolina! On Sunday, I got to meet Grandpa Sharpe. He drove from VA to visit me and of course I was asleep for some of the visit, but I did wake up long enough to meet him! What a great way to celebrate 1 month of life... meeting my Grandpa Sharpe and watching ECU win!

Me and Grandpa Sharpe. I am trying very hard to wake up in this picture. It's hard work being 1 month old!

Here's a picture of me and mommy watching the ECU football game. My onesie has a pirate on it...arghh!


Ok... did I mention that I am now losing my hair. It is receding in the front...daddy said this happened to him too. The difference is that mine is growing back and mommy thinks it will be much lighter than the black hair I was born with:)!

No comments: