Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Big!


Our little Savannah is growing "SO BIG". I took her to her 2nd pediatrician appointment yesterday (btw... we LOVE our Doctor). Remember Savannah had lost a little weight after her birth (totally normal) and was 6/13 at her 1st appointment. Well, I am happy to report that my baby is now 8/2! She does like her nursing (even though she ends up in a coma - see below) and is growing everyday. Dr. Medero gave her a clean bill of health and really helped mommy (me) on a few key issues (like schedules and gas). We are going to start giving Savannah 1 bottle a day in the next few days, which Sean will introduce. Evidently Savannah can only associate me with breastfeeding, so Dr. Medero suggested that this be a daddy duty. Sean is thrilled and so am I. If all goes well (meaning she takes to the bottle ok), then I can continue to sleep during the 11/12 pm feeding. We are still loving every minute of her - even the fussy times:)! She is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm sure her daddy feels the same!
"So Big!"

No comments: