Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We celebrated my first Mother's Day yesterday. I had a wonderful day spending time with Savannah and the extended family. Savannah is growing like a weed (19 lbs at her 9 month check-up last week) and really becoming a little independent baby! Sean got me a great camera for Mother's Day. I spent the weekend trying it out and taking tons of pictures. Here are few shots I got this weekend.


Savannah at Nana's house. She LOVES to be pushed around in the little car. Check out the little foot propped up..."just chillin"!

























Savannah outside in the flower bed. She loves to explore her new surroundings and of course wants to touch everything!















My very first Mother's Day gift. Savannah made me this T-Shirt at Kindercare. It came with a little card with her picture and hanbd prints.















I just love this picture! This is typical Savannah...just taking it all in!

No comments: