Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a very busy Halloween weekend. On Friday night, Sean carried on the Halloween tradition of having the neighbors over to enjoy a warm fire and beverages while passing out candy to the trick or treaters. Savannah slept through most of the fun, but we still managed to bring her out dressed in her monkey costume. I had to join my JR Beta club at a walk for juvenile diabetes on Saturday morning, so Savannah and Sean joined me. Savannah wore her East Cary Middle School onesie to the event:). On Sunday, we went to Nana and Grandpa Parham's house for dinner. Cousin Noah brought his monkey costume and we got a few snapshots of the two them before they let us know that they were done with all the picture taking:).

Savannah in her ECMS onesie. She was so much fun at the walk. It is really neat how she is looking around and is so much more aware of her surroundings now.
Our crazy neighbors, Lars and Karen, Elmer Fudd and a hippie. I had more pictures of everyone at the gathering, but my stupid camera messed up on me.
Sean dressed up as the "North Hills Prowler". I guess this is only funny for us North Hills residents. We have had some recent break ins around our area and have reenacted our community watch.

Savannah Banana

Savannah and Cousin Noah...The cutest monkeys you will ever see:)!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! We have the cutest Monkeys EVER!!! Love, Nana & Grandad Parham