Sunday, October 12, 2008

Savannah Goes To Myrtle Beach


This weekend we took a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We went with Nana and Grandpa Parham, Uncle Waylon & Aunt Robin & Cousin Noah. This was a fun trip. We got to visit with Phyllis and Clarence, who are mommy's 4th cousins, but are like an aunt and uncle to me. They are truely special people and I'm so glad they love me like they do!!! Mommy and Daddy took a ton of pictures on the trip and mommy has included pictures from different occasions, b/c she knows that is why most of you check this blog anyway:)!!


Me and Daddy on the beach

Me and Mommy on the beach Cousin Phyllis and me...I was feeling very TIRED from my 2 month shots the day before. I slept a lot of my visit on Saturday.

Me, daddy, Aunt Robin, Uncle Waylon, and Cousin Noah at the restrauntI started to feel better late Saturday afternoon. I was really trying to pull up, because I really want to sit up and look around. Aunt Robin and mommy decided to help me out with two boppies. We had fun playing on the floor!


Tummy time!


Smiling at daddy...he is so funny!Smiling at mommy. She sings to me!Passed out! All that playing makes me tired!


Kaleb is a great guard dog. He watches over me as I play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.